Tis The Season! A Holiday Message For Entrepreneurs
Posted by: Dr. Ken, Business Success Mentor , December 1, 2014
Welcome to our Holiday Edition of The Entrepreneur Success Institute: Business News & Tools You Can Use To Help You Ultra Grow Your Business.
Tis the Season for Adventure, ImaGinaTion, & Building an Ultra-Successful Business!
It’s many people’s favorite time of the year – The Holiday Season! What are you dreaming of? Are there mistletoes dancing in your head? As the children are wide awake looking for Santa and his flying reindeers, are you too busy to notice as you have been spending your days and nights working on the ultimate business plan? What do you wish for this Holiday Season as a growing entrepreneur? Is it for Mr. Frosty to come by and wave his magic wand, chant a few rhymes, and suddenly, alakazam! Your business is now flourishing, and you are well on your way to the ultra-successful business you have always dreamed of and wanted? And if it were that easy, everyone would be doing it, right?
You are meant for something great, you can feel it deep inside of you, but you can’t quite put your finger on it. Well, as a longtime business coach and business mentor, let me be to first to encourage you this holiday season to let the Adventure in you Shine Through! You are bursting at the seams to do the unthinkable! To take a leap of faith, and put a plan into place that will take your business to an entirely new level. We are here to help you do just that – build a better business this holiday season. But not just better, you can experience Ultra Growth! You no longer have to ask the question “How do I build a successful business?” You have come to the right place, and this is your time.
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” –Andre Gide
Being adventurous is one of the 11 traits that I point out in chapter seven of my book “The New American Millionaires.” And here are a few pointers from the book that shows you how to let the adventure in you shine through.
– Tis the season to “Get Out There”! There is nothing like the present time, especially during the holidays, to get your wheels oiled, and mingle with like-minded people. Make some phone calls to influential people; reach out to your online community; attend conferences; if you have an idea for a new business, start putting the word out. Website, advertisement, talk to trusted people and see what they think. You will never go anywhere if you never leave the garage. Get Out There, and make it happen!
– Tis the season to “Set Goals.” The best way to see if your adventure is on track is to set goals, and chart them by leaving reminders of the progress you have made. Set goals then work to meet them. Most importantly, make sure you achieve something every day, ensuring at the same time that every day is fulfilling, exciting, and more productive than the last.
– Tis the season to “Take Action!” Doubt can change a dream in an instant, especially when it leads to indecisiveness or inaction. Do not miss your opportunity because you have doubts. There is no time to lose, no time to wait. Your opportunity is right in front of you, reach out and grab it, take it by the horns, and make it come to fruition by taking action. Business experts, business mentors, and business coaches all over the world will tell you that: An idea without action is just an idea. Put your idea into action this Holiday Season.
– Tis the season to “Be Relentless!” If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again. Adventure comes with its share of adversity. I can provide for you the names of many, many successful entrepreneurs and professional athletes which if they had given up on their dreams, if they lacked the drive and determination, if they were not relentless, they would not be where they are today. Michael Jordan, the famous NBA player, did not even make the high school basketball team. But he was relentless and went on to become an NBA legacy, transcending many of his peers by crossing over to play Major League Baseball as well. His relentless drive earned him notoriety and fame all over the world. Be Relentless, and you will build the business that you have always wanted.
– Tis the season to Take a Risk. For a greater sense of adventure, surround yourself with Risk Takers. Know that part of being adventurous is ignoring the risks inherent to the business process. There will always be a lot of risk in what you’re doing until you are profitable and cash-flow positive; there is always a risk. Surround yourself with awesome people that even when the going gets tough, they can help you to develop the technology that gives you a competitive edge.
“In business and life, if you’re not doing something that excites you, you’re wasting your time. New American Millionaires succeed because they’re willing to follow their sense of adventure into the unknown. Entrepreneurs are adventurous by nature – and the most adventurous among them are often the most likely to reach millionaire status.” – The New American Millionaires
May this Holiday Season bring you tidings of great joy, a season of adventure and imagination, new awakenings, the dawn of new days, new beginnings, and a very prosperous Business Building Plan of Action. This holiday is your season to build. There is no time like the present time to start growing the optimal business for you and your family. Make this Holiday Season the best gift-giving season ever, and give the gift of Entrepreneurship. Leave a legacy for your children to carry on.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! From The Entrepreneur Success Institute. We look forward to helping you build the Ultra-Successful Business you deserve.
Please share the Holiday Joy of this message with your friends and fans on your social networks. Feel free to print out a copy of this article utilizing our downloadable PDF file below.
Who we are: The Entrepreneur Success Institute, founded by Dr. Ken Odiwe’, one of the most sought out Business Success Coach and Business Mentor. TESI brings budding entrepreneurs tons of free business development and business building tools and advice on a daily basis; to help successful entrepreneurs, like you, as well as struggling entrepreneurs, who desire to reach Ultra Growth in their business. If you want to know “How Do I Achieve Success in My Business?” then just follow Dr. Ken’s business building tools and techniques, and watch your business grow. For maximum performance, be sure to sign up for our 12 step CD program…that is where you get the real Bang in your business!
Join our community and subscribe to our newsletter for $1500 worth of freebies from professionals that can help you grow your business. We hope to have you join our TESI School as well if you are ready to supercharge your business growth.
Let my business coaching and business mentoring techniques here at TESI help you grow your business into the phenomenal business you desire in 2015.
Author: Dr. Ken Odiwé, Successful Business Coach, Business Mentor, and Business Developer
About the Author: Dr. Ken Odiwé is the Founder and CEO of Waterstone Management, a boutique consulting firm helping entrepreneurs and companies reach their peak performance. He is also the founder of The Entrepreneur Success Institute. Dr. Ken is on a mission to share the secrets of The New American Millionaires with as many people as possible, so that they can experience the transformation that comes with increased wealth.
Tags: 11 Traits of the New American Millionaire, become a millionaire, building a business, Business Building Goals, business coach, Business Leaders, business mentor, business plan, Business resolutions, create business plan, Dr. Ken Odiwe, holiday business article, how to become a millionaire, leverage for business success, millionaire coach, millionaire entrepreneurs, millionaire mentor, millionaire success, New Year's Resolutions, success business coach, success Coach, success in business, The Entrepreneur Success Institute